This is the only mastermind group out there that is 100% comprised of service members and veterans. We accept active duty, reserve, and veteran status real estate investors and entrepreneurs who desire to grow their business, and expand their potential.
What this group is
-This group is comprised entirely of service members and veterans.
-This group is for real estate investors, and entrepreneurs, who want to achieve new levels of growth in their business, and their lives.
-A place for you to be vulnerable; to express what is holding you back, and find solutions. To receive feedback on your struggles, and goals.
-A place to breakthrough to new levels of personal development; learn how to be more efficient, effective, decisive, intentional, successful.
-Accountability; in it’s rarest form. Service members have a unique advantage, in that we are used to giving (and receiving) blunt feedback. Unfortunately, that is often given without the valuable constructive part of criticism. In this group, we will match the positivity/constructive criticism to the blunt feedback in order to guide you through life’s challenges.
-A community; we want to grow, and thrive, together with all of you!
-A group of 4-5 military investors/entrepreneurs, investing in each other to grow, and take the world by storm.
-A network - “Your network, is your net worth.”
What this group is not
-If you have not served in the military, this group is not for you.
-A place for finding real estate deals, although it is quite possible that you will partner with people in this group, and crush some deals.
-A program where you sit back and get lectured to.
- introduction call, listen to this first! (82:41)
- Nov 2019, Working the process with Jason Valadao (79:39)
- Dec 2019, All things taxes with Brandyn Cox (BMC Accounting) (69:52)
- January 2020, Set outrageous goals, and actually ACHIEVE them with Ruben Garcia (Proven by Ruben) (68:39)
- February 2020 Raising private capital with Scott Lewis the CEO of Spartan Investment Group (66:27)
- March 2020 Marketing, Listsource, and direct-mail with Bill Allen (7-figure flipping) (61:31)
- BONUS material from Bill Allen! (57:44)
- April 2020 Risk Mitigation with Alexander Felice (Broke is a Choice) (105:13)
- May 2020 Building a Thought Leadership Platform with Whitney Sewell (Life Bridge Capital) (71:52)
- June 2020 eQRP retirement plans with Damion Lupo (74:09)
- July 2020 Success tips and knowledge bombs from THE David Osborn (50:09)
- August 2020 Bank Replacement Strategy using Whole Life Insurance from Will Duffy (79:45)
- September 2020 Networking and Content Marketing with David Pere (65:19)
- October 2020 Property Management, Virtual Assistants, and Mindset Development with Steve Rozenberg (66:10)
- November 2020 Raising Private Capital and business advice from Matt Faircloth! (101:51)
- December 2020 Growing a virtual wholesaling business, and marketing, with Frank Scappaticci (65:04)
- January 2021 Creating Time in your life with Stuart Grazier (79:18)
- February 2021 How to work with Contractors with Tom Olson (89:51)
- March 2021 Creating A Fund To Raise Capital With Bill Militello (57:14)
- April 2021 Investing like a Contrarian with Kevin Bupp (63:43)
- May 2021 Tyler Goble Data Presentation (this is a good one) (56:02)
- June 2021 Perfecting the Miracle Morning with Brianna Greenspan (44:16)
- September 2021 Finding Off Market Deals with Ryan Dossey (59:40)
- October 2021 Property Management 101 with Nathan Cross (our very own) (43:40)
- November 2021 REIsift and Data Management with Tyler Austin (71:03)
- December 2021 Andy McFarland on Scaling Multiple Businesses! (69:11)
- January 2022 Goal setting and Achievement, and creating your life vision with Stuart Grazier (55:40)
- 1031 Exchanges - Kenneth Hynes (50:16)
- Value Add with Residential Multifamily in expensive markets - Adit Shah (51:20)
- Overcoming the Challenges of working a W2 (or active duty) - David Pere (43:08)
- How to Passively Invest in Large Deals with Gema Ramos (56:41)
- All things Short-Term Rental (Airbnb) with Charlie Cameron and Alex Schloe (54:55)
Hi, we are Dave and Stu
Stuart is an active duty Naval Officer, with a background flying helicopters.
David is an active duty enlisted Marine, with a background in logistics (driving trucks).
Stuart is a buy and hold real estate investor, entrepreneur, and he owns and operates a very successful turnkey real estate business called Storehouse310Ventures.
David is a long-distance buy and hold real estate investor, entrepreneur, and thought leader.
Private Facebook group!
Get access to our private Facebook group in order to
Monthly group calls!
Every month we bring in a guest speaker to talk about things like mindset, taxes, marketing, etc. The Q&A time with these experts gives you a HUGE advantage!
Weekly squad calls!
Every week you and your squad meet virtually to keep each other accountable. One member will be in the hot-seat, where he/she receives feedback/solutions on struggles they are having!